Установите соответствие тем A-G текстам 1-6. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании одна тема лишняя. TEST 09 (part 1)
A. EASY PICTURES 3
B. EXPENSIVE MISTAKES 4
C. FUTURE POSSIBILITIES 5
D. DREAM PAINTER
E. ANIMAL ARTIST 2
F. SHOCKING STYLE 6
G. STOLEN PAINTINGS 1
1. It was the kind of event that every museum has nightmares about. In 2004, two robbers threatened guards at the Munch Museum in Norway and took two of Edvard Munch's pictures: The Scream and Madonna. Munch was Norway's best-known artist and the two works are worth about $19 million together.
Ограбление музея. STOLEN PAINTINGS
2. Congo's art is bought and sold by collectors. His paintings have been sold at auction for around $8,000 each. It doesn't sound out of the ordinary, until you hear that Congo was actually a chimpanzee. He produced abstract paintings in the late 1950s and a number of collectors are interested in his bright colours and bold splashes of paint. Congo died in 1964.
Работы шимпанзе. ANIMAL ARTIST
3. Jackson Pollock was famous for his action pictures, although many people say that it didn't take much artistic skill to produce them. Pollock would hang a bucket of paint on the end of a piece of rope over a canvas. As the bucket swung over the canvas, paint would fall through a hole, creating a painting without Pollock having to do anything.
Работы художника Jackson Pollock, в которых он не участвовал непосредственно. EASY PICTURES
4. When buying a work of art, it's very important to be sure that it is genuine. Buying a fake work of art can cost you a lot of money that you will probably never get back. Some people make a living from copying famous works and selling them to unsuspecting collectors. To make sure that never happens to you, always have paintings you are thinking of buying checked out by an expert.
Копии знаменитых шедевров. EXPENSIVE MISTAKES
5. In these days of rapid change, it's not easy to predict what kind of art we will be enjoying in 50 years' time. Of course, traditional art and abstract art will still be around. However, we may find that artists prefer to work with computers more and more because of the control it gives them. We may even discover that computers are capable of creating art on their own.
Быстрое развитие художественного искусства. FUTURE POSSIBILITIES
6. In 19th century France, a group of artists appeared who are known as the Impressionists. Their art was very new and many people were shocked by their paintings when they first appeared. They were full of light, energy and ordinary life while the art world was used to formal paintings. Not everyone welcomed this new view of art at the time, although Impressionists such as Monet and Cezanne are very popular today.
Импрессионизм как новое направление в искусстве. SHOCKING STYLE