1. Why do people study in college?
2. Are parents good teachers of their children?
3. Does food that is easy to prepare make life better?
4. Street knowledge vs. book knowledge
5. Would you support the building of a factory in your neighborhood?
6. Imagine if you could change something about the area you grew up in. What would you change?
7. What kind of influence do the media (Television, movies, .... etc.) have on people.
8. Do you agree or disagree? "Television has hindered peoples ability to communicate with one another”.
9. What is more important to succeed in life - hard work or Luck.
10. Do you agree or disagree? "Libraries and Sporting Facilities have a similar importance for students attending colleges and universities".
11. Do you agree or disagree? "It is sometimes important for people to do things that they would not normally enjoy doing”.
12. Would you prefer to live in one place for most of your life or travel and settle in different places?